Well behaved women don't make history. Join Josephine's gang for cocktails in Waterloo. Josephine De Beauharnais was one of history's most famous lovers. She started as a nobody but with sass, hustle and a little bit of luck, she became the Empress of the French. Tonight Josephine will hookyou…
It’s Britney Brunch!
Another wild brunch? Oops…we did it again! Hold on to your microphones because Britney is in the building.
We’re taking you back to the very naughty noughties, with a day of divalicious live performances from our very own Britney Queens.
Expect a boozy brunch filled with intoxicating bubbles, a scandalous game of bingo and a vocal showdown that will leave you begging our Queens to hit it baby one more time.
Iconic, sassy, and full of throwbacks. Is this the brunch of your wildest dream? of course it is, IT’S BRITNEY B*TCH.
Early Bird - Brunch Ticket
90 Minutes Bottomless Prosecco, Beer, Spritz Cocktails (Aperol Spritz, Vodka Collins & Gin Fizz) & Brunch
|18:00 - 19:30||£39.00|
111 Waterloo Road, SE1 8UL
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Adventure Bar Co
More from Tonight Josephine
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.