Well behaved women don't make history. Join Josephine's gang for cocktails in Waterloo. Josephine De Beauharnais was one of history's most famous lovers. She started as a nobody but with sass, hustle and a little bit of luck, she became the Empress of the French. Tonight Josephine will hookyou…
This brunch is automatic, it's systematic, it's hydromatic...why it's GREASE LIGHTNING!
Taking you back to the flirty '50s, Josephine's Grease Brunch is one hell of an electrifying show. Pulling out all the stops to fulfil your sassy high school fantasies, if your heart is set on booooze, this is the brunch for you.
In the words of righteous party queen, Rizzo, 'she's too pure to be pink,' but rest assured, this brunch certainly isn't. Firstly, you'll be welcomed by a Pink Ladies cocktail reception. Think a lip-smackingly punchy cocktail with a whole lotta bad-ass attitude thrown in.
Next, you'll take your seat and prepare to be transported into a Californian dream. Our very own sassy Sandy and debaucherous Danny will be taking the reigns and delivering you the drag show of your Godammn life! Expect rock 'n' roll infused lip-sync battles, dazzling dance-offs and above all, a whole lotta hand jivin'.
In conclusion, there's only one thing to do. Team up with your T-Birds and rally your Pink Ladies, because tickets WILL sell out.
WE'VE GOT CHILLS, THEY'RE MULTIPLYING!
Pink Ladies Cocktail Reception, 90 Minutes Unlimited Bubbles & Brunch
|14:15 - 16:15||£55.00|
Pink Ladies Cocktail Reception, 60 Minutes Unlimited Bubbles & Brunch
|12:00 - 14:00||£29.00|
111 Waterloo Road, SE1 8UL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.